Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Ninja with just over 3K miles, 3014 miles is where I last saw it. This bike has been repainted and runs perfectly. There isn't any strange noises or anything wrong with the bike. Brakes Tires and Clutch are good and strong.

The seat covering is a little worn, however I will include the new seats to be recovered they can be done in your choice of color and fabric.

New mirrors are on order and will be included with the sale.

$5500 OBO

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Locking hubs Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Car

Seats will be covered by KDI Customs kdicustoms.com, I will arrange payment ahead of time.

There is no real reason for me to sell this bike, but I have too many cars and bikes at the house that I need some room.

email me if interested rromasko (at) verizon.net

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clean title? And has it been dropped before?

Yes, clean and free title. It has not been dropped to my understanding. I did repaint it because the one side was scratched to shit from PO moving it in and out of the garage. (She was a Dizzy broad) She actualy touched up the scratches with nail polish, it matched up pretty well.

The left side next to the seat was damaged and a mirror broken, but that has all been repaired. She never really rode it, just some trips to daytona with her friends.

It has the bash guards, upgraded exhaust, some other minor things. The repairs were cosmetic only, I did them, so I know where and what they were. I had all the plastics off along with the tank and I saw nothing under it that would raise any concern. No BS lights or wires cut and stuff like that.

A friend is also a mechanic, he looked it over and found nothing. My wife is never going to ride, so no need to keep it, I do take the kids on little rides around the neighborhood, but that's about it.

It's a perfect 1st bike for someone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.