Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having and electrical problem with my 05 ZX6 i run it for like 55min and it turns off i wait like 5 min and it turns right back on what could be the problem of this issue ? Any can please help i will appreciate it

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
ZX6NINJAPR said:
Im having and electrical problem with my 05 ZX6 i run it for like 55min and it turns off i wait like 5 min and it turns right back on what could be the problem of this issue ? Any can please help i will appreciate it
Does it have an immobiliser ?could be a block in the fuel vent ?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
ZX6NINJAPR said:
Im reading on what an immobiliser does but mine starts well its just when i ride for like 55 min it just dies and stops running i wait 5 min and she turns on with no problem
Could be a blockage in the fuel line or an airlock in the fuel line ?what happens when it cuts out,?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
ZX6NINJAPR said:
It just dies and i try to start the moment it goes off and nothing wait for 5min and she turns on just fine then run for like 55min and she does it again
Hmmm very intermittent problem that,have you checked all the fuel breather pipes?also try following your electrical wires make sure there's not a dodgy connection or dodgy earth ?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
ZX6NINJAPR said:
If you come up with anything else just give me an update thanks
Only other things are a signal problem to the immobiliser or ignition can't think of anything else ,I had a husaberg 650 supermoto that would cut out when warm eventually found out it had a cracked piston !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.