Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
cycle world clocked the new ninja 250r from 0-60 mph in 7.4 seconds and since 100 km is 62 miles, that's about what it would be from 0-100 kph. they also clocked it from 0-90 mph in 24.8 seconds mostly due to it approaching its top speed at that point so i would approximate 80 to come by in 14 seconds or so

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Well can he shift for a start? A good launcher? Track conditions? Tire pressures? Tire type? Bike condition? Fuel type? Rider Size? Riding position? Rider experience?

My ute runs standard 14 something according to the book, first time I ran it stock, 13.8...

Alot more to it than just rocking up and running great times out of the bag.

Felix

· Registered
15 Posts
im assuming he can ride.. he races his gsxr 1000 on a drag strip.. and he said he lauched at 10,000 rpms, he also said he was shifting perfect and talked with a few busa guys to try different techniques.. but couldnt break outta 16's
conditions and track were standard, no extreme DA, or high temp..

Felix said:
Well can he shift for a start? A good launcher? Track conditions? Tire pressures? Tire type? Bike condition? Fuel type? Rider Size? Riding position? Rider experience?

My ute runs standard 14 something according to the book, first time I ran it stock, 13.8...

Alot more to it than just rocking up and running great times out of the bag.

Felix

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.