Saddleman Track style seat - Kawasaki Ninja Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 05-18-2012, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
Elite Rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Saddleman Track style seat

Price: Retails for $250.

Ease of installation:
The seat installs exactly the same way as the stock seat, but I had a few issues getting it in the right spot. It fits, but like a lot of aftermarket parts, it doesn't fit as nicely as the stock. There is a bit of room around the sides where it meets the black plastic side piece, and I had to leave the washer off on one side to get it to fit. It doesn't bother me that much, but if you're someone who likes it to look tight, you might not like that part so much.

Performance:
It feels great! I very much like the channel in the middle. Very comfortable, even for the ladies and allows some nice ventilation and air movement too! Always nice in the summer. I also feel like it has allowed me to grip more with my legs. Perhaps it has put me into a better position to do this. I plan to do a track day, so I will see how it works in that respect. It is advertised for all round use.

Features:
It has the channel in the middle mentioned above and gel pieces. It also feels less pitched forward than the stock, but that may just be my own perception.

Overall thoughts:
Overall, I think this is a great product and I am happy with the comfort it has provided. My only complaint is the fit on the bike. I think that part could have been easily fixed on their part.

IMG_0589.jpg

"Life is too short to ride bitch"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in