Another biker down - Kawasaki Ninja Forum

post #1 of 8 Old 10-13-2013, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Another biker down

So last night I had a friend of mine who rides call to say he was in a bike accident. He is okay but just wanted to pass along a quick reminder of how fast things can happen. He was on a 3
Lane interstate in the middle lane when a car in the right lane sped up then cut him off. The car realized they were going to hit the car
In front of them so they hit the brakes and my friend hit his brakes. The bike went up into a stoppie hit head hit the back of the car. The driver drove off leaving Matt in the pavement. Please remember to wear your gear as he did not have his jacket on and has a lot of road each and two broken bones. He had tennis shoes on and his left foot has road rash where the shoe tore apart instead of protecting. He had jeans on but they were shredded. And also remember to be aware of all vehicles around you and how they are driving so hopefully this doesn't happen to you. Ride hard but stay safe and wear your gear
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1987272538.jpg (407.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg image-3414559734.jpg (428.3 KB, 20 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Ninja Master

Send a message via Yahoo to earlthepearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by byte2022 View Post
So last night I had a friend of mine who rides call to say he was in a bike accident. He is okay but just wanted to pass along a quick reminder of how fast things can happen. He was on a 3
Lane interstate in the middle lane when a car in the right lane sped up then cut him off. The car realized they were going to hit the car
In front of them so they hit the brakes and my friend hit his brakes. The bike went up into a stoppie hit head hit the back of the car. The driver drove off leaving Matt in the pavement. Please remember to wear your gear as he did not have his jacket on and has a lot of road each and two broken bones. He had tennis shoes on and his left foot has road rash where the shoe tore apart instead of protecting. He had jeans on but they were shredded. And also remember to be aware of all vehicles around you and how they are driving so hopefully this doesn't happen to you. Ride hard but stay safe and wear your gear
Blink of the eye...that fast...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

..Just wanna take a bikeride.....
post #3 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 02:41 AM Thread Starter

Yup. Sad that no one has anything to say in this forum anymore. It's quite sad really. Guess I'll go into zx10r.net Anyone wanna find me my name is rzxs

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Apprentice Ninja

Glad he's ok.

Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
post #5 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 04:35 AM
Ninja Racer

Some lady cut me off on my way to work Saturday morning, but I was paying attention to the fact she was rapidly accelerating in the right hand lane, so I was prepared for it, she never even signaled either. I still need actual riding pants, and better boots, but I always ride with my gear on.

So your friend made contact with the car and it kept going? So is he able to report that to the police for hit and run or leaving the scene of a crime or something?

"Kendra, this is a motorcycle. Its sole reason for being is to go fast, very fast. Not for you to use as a clothesline. Now, make no mistake. I love you as a friend and a roommate, but I love my motorcycle more. Stay away from the bike, okay?" - Dark Angel
post #6 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 06:50 AM
Respected Rider

ought to have worn gear obviously.

i'm surprised he didn't stop more quickly than the car :/.. no ABS? I thought sportbikes are supposed to have a shorter stopping distance than a car

glad he's ok though

on a different note though.. i imagine an amusing scene with someone doing a stoppy and launching themself onto the back of the car and hanging on while they try to kill the mofo for cutting them off

post #7 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Ninja Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1felock View Post
on a different note though.. i imagine an amusing scene with someone doing a stoppy and launching themself onto the back of the car and hanging on while they try to kill the mofo for cutting them off
I'm picturing the liquid terminator holding on to the police car in Terminator 2..lol

"Kendra, this is a motorcycle. Its sole reason for being is to go fast, very fast. Not for you to use as a clothesline. Now, make no mistake. I love you as a friend and a roommate, but I love my motorcycle more. Stay away from the bike, okay?" - Dark Angel
post #8 of 8 Old 10-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Ninja Master

Send a message via Yahoo to earlthepearl
I u could of got ...n remembered the plate number yes report them

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

..Just wanna take a bikeride.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in