Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Earl's Forum

Tags
troll
352K views 6K replies 26 participants last post by  crazyninja650 
#1 · (Edited)
I figured I would make a forum so Earl can crack all the jokes he can think off, and talk about all of his crazy ideas all in one place. This way everyone can keep track! Lol you're welcome Earl. I know you have been waiting for this for a very long time. So here you have it Earl, you officially have your own forum topic! It's all about Earl here!!

#8 ·
I'm wondering.....?
Is there a way to get the Headlight to flash red...n...the brakelight to flash white in alternating ways along with the blinkers to honk....to the tune of.....Birds a word...while in reverse driving forword?
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Maybe i'll have to rotate my tankpad a bit to the right?

#9 ·
earlthepearl said:
I'm wondering.....?
Is there a way to get the Headlight to flash red...n...the brakelight to flash white in alternating ways along with the blinkers to honk....to the tune of.....Birds a word...while in reverse driving forword?
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Maybe i'll have to rotate my tankpad a bit to the right?
U must first adjust your flux capacitors antenna damn mcfly read a owners manual if u but the pretty things in life like a flux capacitor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.